Lend your professional or personal skill and expertise to help someone who can’t afford it.
Everyday, people need help with things that we take for granted. Match up with someone who needs that help by providing your skills. Here are just a few things that you could help with:
- Help an elderly person with their groceries
- Help a handicapped person with an errand
- Check in on an elderly person who just needs a friend to talk to
- Just be there for someone who needs to chat
- Help someone with HTML, Photoshop or Excel
- Cook for someone and store a weeks worth of food in their freezer
There are so many things that we can all do and equally as many people who can help you. So why not share your skill and help someone or even barter your skills.